Wednesday, May 6

I want to take 5...

i seldom write English in my blog.
coz my English quite broken, haha~
that was my old thinking... in my old days.

now will try to put English, becoz if i dun write, maybe till die oso dun write. Ha ha.. (i m the only one to hold this blog's password.)

Quite busy and tired lately... thousand workloads and my working desk is messy till can't find a place to put a cup of tea :p

Thinking of get myself a break time. maybe a local trip? just wan to refresh my mind.. really getting old, cannot work like old days, so "bong mien" ... is time to "pull a handbreak" a while.

Date me, get me out from the crazy working life... if u got any new idea..of course, must be interesting activities la~~

The Show ~ Lenka

3 comments:

vteck said...

married man can still date u or not?
come singapore lah, I bring u shopping... of course u pay urself, ha ha

bantwan said...

Vteck so no heart, date ppl then ask ppl go singapore pula... u come KL lar...

huiyandala said...

muahaha...
old man dun come KL.. we have to use si ham and la la to replace old man ... remember the seafood.. yummy yummy!